Traveling Luck for De Pan, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is De Pan?What's around De Pan?
Wikipedia near De Pan
Where to stay near De Pan
The timezone in De Pan is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 18:53. It's light
Latitude. -26.2333°, Longitude. 27.4500°
Loading map of De Pan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around De Pan, in Gauteng, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- De Pan (0km)
- Doornfontein (17.7km)
- Wildfontein (18.8km)
- Holfontein (26.1km)
- Doornfontein (26.4km)
- Rooipoort (26.8km)
- Elandsfontein (27km)
- Oog van Wonderfontein (28.7km)
- Wonderfontein (31.6km)
- Goudvlakte West (35.4km)
- Rykdom (36km)
- Leeuwpan (37.1km)
- Arena (39.6km)
- Bospan (41.2km)
- Witfontein (41.8km)
- Vogelstruisfontein (43.9km)
- Vooruitzig (46km)
- Vlakplaats (46.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Bank (35.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Die Oog van Wonderfontein (37.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- West Wits (49.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Vreysrus (26.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Doringfonteinpan (22km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Maizelands (39.3km)
Airports close to De Pan
Lanseria(HLA), Johannesburg, South africa (203.6km)
Grand central(GCJ), Johannesburg, South africa (261.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to De Pan
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (64.1km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (114.1km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (215.2km)
Rustenburg, Rustenburg, South africa (237.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.