Traveling Luck for Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Carletonville?What's around Carletonville?
Wikipedia near Carletonville
Where to stay near Carletonville
The timezone in Carletonville is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.3666667°, Longitude. 27.350000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Carletonville, in Gauteng, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Oberholzer (17.6km)
- gold mine(s);
- a mine where gold ore, or alluvial gold is extracted.
- Wes-Driefontein (30.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skurwekoppies (13.1km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Maizelands (37.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Carletonville (0km)
Airfields or small airports close to Carletonville
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (1.1km)
Potchefstroom, Potchefstroom, South africa (153.4km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (173.7km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (199.2km)
Parys, Parys, South africa (214.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.