Traveling Luck for The Village, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is The Village?What's around The Village?
Wikipedia near The Village
Where to stay near The Village
The timezone in The Village is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:53. It's light
Latitude. -26.4000°, Longitude. 27.4000°
Loading map of The Village and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Village, in Gauteng, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Driefontein (18.9km)
- Elandsfontein (20.6km)
- Vlakplaats (30.8km)
- Doornfontein (32.4km)
- Buffelsdoorn (34.9km)
- Varkenslaagte (35.5km)
- Kraalkop (35.5km)
- Wonderfontein (39.3km)
- Foch (40.5km)
- Leeuwpoort (41.9km)
- Driefontein (43.4km)
- Smalplaats (45.8km)
- Stinkhoutboom (45.9km)
- Goudvlakte West (47.4km)
- Elandsfontein (47.5km)
- Smalbank (51.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Oberholzer (26.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- West Wits (40.5km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Maizelands (31.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Carletonville (22.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to The Village
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (21.4km)
Potchefstroom, Potchefstroom, South africa (155.8km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (170km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (177.2km)
Parys, Parys, South africa (197.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.