Traveling Luck for Skurwekoppies, Gauteng, South Africa
Where is Skurwekoppies?What's around Skurwekoppies?
Wikipedia near Skurwekoppies
Where to stay near Skurwekoppies
The timezone in Skurwekoppies is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.4°, Longitude. 27.35°
Geographic features & Photographs around Skurwekoppies, in Gauteng, South Africa
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Oberholzer (28.8km)
- gold mine(s);
- a mine where gold ore, or alluvial gold is extracted.
- Wes-Driefontein (30.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skurwekoppies (0km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Maizelands (44.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Carletonville (13.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Skurwekoppies
Carletonville, Carletonville, South africa (12km)
Potchefstroom, Potchefstroom, South africa (143.4km)
Krugersdorp, Krugersdorp, South africa (182.5km)
Vanderbijlpark, Vanderbijlpark, South africa (191.1km)
Parys, Parys, South africa (201.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.