Traveling Luck for Kakimor Location, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kakimor Location?What's around Kakimor Location?
Wikipedia near Kakimor Location
Where to stay near Kakimor Location
Also known as Kakamor
The timezone in Kakimor Location is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. 0.2000°, Longitude. 35.7667°
Satellite map around Kakimor Location
Loading map of Kakimor Location and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kakimor Location, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nginngin (5.2km)
- Kapkein (8.1km)
- Koiposowoi (8.2km)
- Chesolop (11km)
- Ikunwa (13.1km)
- Lelpatai (13.1km)
- Siato (13.2km)
- Chepkakon (15.5km)
- Kokwamanik (16.3km)
- Tumek (19.6km)
- Sote (21.3km)
- Gaisamu (21.3km)
- Kabrobe (21.8km)
- Kaplop (21.8km)
- Kipohebui (22.1km)
- Kaptimom (22.1km)
- Kapsongoi (22.1km)
- Kapkiris (22.3km)
- Kibiuto (23km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Cheplembus (18.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Loguk Valley (5.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Kisonei (18.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kureswa (11km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goimase (18.3km)
Airports close to Kakimor Location
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (124.2km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (237.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kakimor Location
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (215.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.