Traveling Luck for Kibias Sub-Location, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kibias Sub-Location?What's around Kibias Sub-Location?
Wikipedia near Kibias Sub-Location
Where to stay near Kibias Sub-Location
The timezone in Kibias Sub-Location is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.1167°, Longitude. 35.7667°
Satellite map around Kibias Sub-Location
Loading map of Kibias Sub-Location and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kibias Sub-Location, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kibias Sub-Location (0km)
- Lembus Location (8.2km)
- Saos Sub-Location (11.6km)
- Sirwa Sub-Location (14.6km)
- Kimingorom Sub-Location (15.5km)
- Sore Sub-Location (16.3km)
- Kakimor Location (18.2km)
- Kabimoi Sub-Location (18.3km)
- Rosoga Sub-Location (18.7km)
- Emining Sub-Location (22.3km)
- Sorok Sub-Location (25.5km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Kiptoim (23.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Sagasagik (18.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Loguk Valley (15km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Narosurra Farm (15km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kureswa (21.3km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Eldama Ravine (18.6km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Koitebes (16.4km)
Airports close to Kibias Sub-Location
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (131.9km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (233.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kibias Sub-Location
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (217.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.