Traveling Luck for Goimase, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Goimase?What's around Goimase?
Wikipedia near Goimase
Where to stay near Goimase
Also known as Koimase
The timezone in Goimase is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 0.20000000000000001°, Longitude. 35.850000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Goimase, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kibimjor Range (18.2km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Tere (21.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Loguk Valley (15.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Njoro Nyoka (18.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goimase (0km)
Airports close to Goimase
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (141.4km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (254.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Goimase
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (234km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.