Traveling Luck for Kaplebuk, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kaplebuk?What's around Kaplebuk?
Wikipedia near Kaplebuk
Where to stay near Kaplebuk
Also known as Kaplebuck
The timezone in Kaplebuk is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 0.1833333°, Longitude. 35.8166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kaplebuk, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Loguk Valley (7.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kureswa (22.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goimase (8.2km)
Airports close to Kaplebuk
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (135.8km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (246.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kaplebuk
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (227km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.