Traveling Luck for Kapteriti, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kapteriti?What's around Kapteriti?
Wikipedia near Kapteriti
Where to stay near Kapteriti
Also known as Kapterit
The timezone in Kapteriti is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 0.14999999999999999°, Longitude. 35.799999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapteriti, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kimingorom Sub-Location (5.2km)
- Sirwa Sub-Location (10.3km)
- Kibias Sub-Location (10.3km)
- Saos Sub-Location (11.5km)
- Kakimor Location (13.2km)
- Emining Sub-Location (15.1km)
- Rosoga Sub-Location (15.5km)
- Sore Sub-Location (16.4km)
- Lembus Location (18.3km)
- Sorok Sub-Location (19.6km)
- Kabimoi Sub-Location (22.2km)
- Kiprota Sub-Location (23.4km)
- Cheberen Sub-Location (24.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Sagasagik (19.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Narosurra Farm (22.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kibimjor Range (25.5km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Kiptoim (24.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Loguk Valley (8.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kureswa (21.3km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Koitebes (7.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goimase (15.5km)
Airports close to Kapteriti
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (135.2km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (241.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kapteriti
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (224.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.