Traveling Luck for Espinoza, La Libertad, Peru
Where is Espinoza?What's around Espinoza?
Wikipedia near Espinoza
Where to stay near Espinoza
The timezone in Espinoza is America/Lima
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. -7.4667°, Longitude. -79.5333°
Satellite map around Espinoza
Loading map of Espinoza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Espinoza, in La Libertad, Peru
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dios Te Dé (0km)
- Espinoza (0km)
- La Pampa (5.2km)
- Santa Elena (7.3km)
- El Solano (8.3km)
- El Papellido (9.3km)
- Cisnan (9.4km)
- San Demetrio (9.8km)
- Virgilio Azanán (10km)
- Pueblo Libre (10.8km)
- San Pedro de Lloc (11km)
- El Milagro (11.2km)
- San Pablo (11.8km)
- Lechuza (12.2km)
- El Hornito (12.6km)
- Cruce El Hornito (13.2km)
- Santa Lucía (13.2km)
- Puémape (13.7km)
- Cruce El Milagro (13.7km)
- Los Sauces (13.8km)
- Jatanca (17.8km)
- Chocofán (18.7km)
- Pacasmayo (19.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Porvenir (5.9km)
- a structure built out into navigable water on piles providing berthing for ships and recreation.
- Muelle Pacasmayo (19.8km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Huaca Hornito (9.4km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Fábrica de Cemento Pacasmayo (15.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Cebruna (19.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada El Jaguey (14.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago El Muerto (17.6km)
Airports close to Espinoza
Capt jose abelardo quinones gonzales(CIX), Chiclayo, Peru (185.1km)
Capitan carlos martinez de pinillos(TRU), Trujillo, Peru (189.6km)