Traveling Luck for San Demetrio, La Libertad, Peru
Where is San Demetrio?What's around San Demetrio?
Wikipedia near San Demetrio
Where to stay near San Demetrio
The timezone in San Demetrio is America/Lima
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -7.4413888999999998°, Longitude. -79.562777800000006°
Geographic features & Photographs around San Demetrio, in La Libertad, Peru
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San Demetrio (0km)
- Pueblo Libre (3.5km)
- Cisnan (3.8km)
- El Milagro (4.2km)
- Cruce El Milagro (7.3km)
- Lechuza (7.6km)
- Dios Te Dé (9.8km)
- Espinoza (9.8km)
- El Solano (9.8km)
- Pacasmayo (10.5km)
- El Hornito (11km)
- San Pablo (11km)
- Santa Elena (11.1km)
- Cruce El Hornito (12km)
- La Pampa (12.4km)
- Virgilio Azanán (12.9km)
- El Papellido (13.3km)
- Santa Lucía (13.3km)
- San Pedro de Lloc (14.5km)
- Los Sauces (14.6km)
- Chocofán (18.9km)
- Jatanca (20.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Porvenir (15.7km)
- a structure built out into navigable water on piles providing berthing for ships and recreation.
- Muelle Pacasmayo (11.1km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Huaca Hornito (3.8km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Fábrica de Cemento Pacasmayo (8.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa Los Olitares (19.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Cebruna (15.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago El Muerto (14.6km)
Airports close to San Demetrio
Capt jose abelardo quinones gonzales(CIX), Chiclayo, Peru (176.4km)
Capitan carlos martinez de pinillos(TRU), Trujillo, Peru (199km)