Traveling Luck for La Banderita, La Libertad, Peru
Where is La Banderita?What's around La Banderita?
Wikipedia near La Banderita
Where to stay near La Banderita
The timezone in La Banderita is America/Lima
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -7.4666667°, Longitude. -79.5666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around La Banderita, in La Libertad, Peru
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- El Milagro (4.3km)
- Santa Elena (5.4km)
- San Demetrio (6.4km)
- Dios Te Dé (8.4km)
- Espinoza (8.4km)
- Cisnan (9.4km)
- Pueblo Libre (9.7km)
- La Pampa (13.1km)
- El Solano (13.3km)
- Lechuza (13.4km)
- Cruce El Milagro (13.6km)
- Puémape (15.4km)
- San Pablo (15.8km)
- El Papellido (15.9km)
- El Hornito (16.1km)
- Virgilio Azanán (16.1km)
- Pacasmayo (16.7km)
- Cruce El Hornito (17km)
- San Pedro de Lloc (17.5km)
- Santa Lucía (17.9km)
- Los Sauces (18.9km)
- Chocofán (23.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Porvenir (13.2km)
- a structure built out into navigable water on piles providing berthing for ships and recreation.
- Muelle Pacasmayo (17.2km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Huaca Hornito (9.4km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Fábrica de Cemento Pacasmayo (15.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Cebruna (21.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada El Jaguey (18.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago El Muerto (20.4km)
Airports close to La Banderita
Capt jose abelardo quinones gonzales(CIX), Chiclayo, Peru (181.9km)
Capitan carlos martinez de pinillos(TRU), Trujillo, Peru (194.5km)