Traveling Luck for Cisnan, La Libertad, Peru
Where is Cisnan?What's around Cisnan?
Wikipedia near Cisnan
Where to stay near Cisnan
The timezone in Cisnan is America/Lima
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 18:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -7.4333333°, Longitude. -79.55°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cisnan, in La Libertad, Peru
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cisnan (0km)
- Pueblo Libre (1.6km)
- San Demetrio (3.8km)
- Lechuza (4.1km)
- Cruce El Milagro (4.6km)
- El Solano (6.4km)
- El Hornito (7.2km)
- San Pablo (7.3km)
- El Milagro (7.9km)
- Cruce El Hornito (8.2km)
- Dios Te Dé (9.4km)
- Espinoza (9.4km)
- Santa Lucía (9.5km)
- Virgilio Azanán (9.6km)
- Pacasmayo (9.8km)
- El Papellido (10.1km)
- La Pampa (10.4km)
- Los Sauces (10.9km)
- San Pedro de Lloc (11.1km)
- Santa Elena (13.1km)
- Chocofán (15.1km)
- Jatanca (17.2km)
- Masanca (17.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Porvenir (15.1km)
- a structure built out into navigable water on piles providing berthing for ships and recreation.
- Muelle Pacasmayo (10.5km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Huaca Hornito (0km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros Chocofán (17.8km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Fábrica de Cemento Pacasmayo (6.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa Los Olitares (18.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Cebruna (12.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago El Muerto (11.1km)
Airports close to Cisnan
Capt jose abelardo quinones gonzales(CIX), Chiclayo, Peru (175.7km)
Capitan carlos martinez de pinillos(TRU), Trujillo, Peru (198.9km)