Traveling Luck for San Rafael, Sucre, Colombia
Where is San Rafael?What's around San Rafael?
Wikipedia near San Rafael
Where to stay near San Rafael
Also known as Boca Mojana, Boca de Mojana, Corregimiento San Rafael
The timezone in San Rafael is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.4167°, Longitude. -74.5667°
Satellite map around San Rafael
Loading map of San Rafael and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around San Rafael, in Sucre, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San Rafael (0km)
- Boyacá (9km)
- Las Pavas (9.6km)
- Caimital (9.6km)
- Puerto Sol y Sombra (12.7km)
- La Ceja (13.1km)
- Tierra Santa (13.5km)
- El Garcero (14.2km)
- Palmaritico (14.2km)
- Algarrobo (15.9km)
- Mosquitero (15.9km)
- La Raya (16km)
- Colorado (16.2km)
- Buenos Aires (17.2km)
- Betania (18.5km)
- El Reposo (19.1km)
- La Loma (19.1km)
- El Palmar (19.4km)
- La Dorada (20.4km)
- Río Frío (22.5km)
- Payandé (22.9km)
- Centro Alegre (22.9km)
- Astillero (24.3km)
- La Concepción (24.9km)
- Galindo (25.7km)
- San Roque (27km)
- Majagual (27km)
- Montecristo (28.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ciénaga la Sierpe (23.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta Peñita (9.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Majagual (24.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Corcovado (22.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- La Candelaria (25.7km)
Airports close to San Rafael
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (172.6km)
Las brujas(CZU), Corozal, Colombia (220.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to San Rafael
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (164km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.