Traveling Luck for Punta Peñita, Bolívar, Colombia
Where is Punta Penita?What's around Punta Penita?
Wikipedia near Punta Penita
Where to stay near Punta Peñita
The timezone in Punta Penita is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.4166667°, Longitude. -74.5166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Punta Peñita, in Bolívar, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Puerto Sol y Sombra (3.2km)
- Boyacá (7.1km)
- San Rafael (9.5km)
- Algarrobo (10.1km)
- Betania (11.5km)
- Mosquitero (12.7km)
- Las Pavas (13.5km)
- Caimital (13.5km)
- La Dorada (14.3km)
- Payandé (15.9km)
- Buenos Aires (16.2km)
- Colorado (17.2km)
- La Raya (18.6km)
- La Concepción (18.6km)
- Centro Alegre (19.4km)
- Palmaritico (20.4km)
- Río Nuevo (20.4km)
- Tierra Santa (21.3km)
- El Reposo (21.4km)
- La Loma (21.4km)
- La Ceja (22.5km)
- El Palmar (22.9km)
- El Garcero (23.1km)
- Montecristo (23.8km)
- Plaza Nueva (25.7km)
- Galindo (28.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta Peñita (0km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Caño de La Montaña (10.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Corcovado (13.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- La Candelaria (28.5km)
Airports close to Punta Peñita
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (175.7km)
Las brujas(CZU), Corozal, Colombia (226.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Punta Peñita
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (157.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.