Traveling Luck for Quebrada La Veta, Bolívar, Colombia
Where is Quebrada La Veta?What's around Quebrada La Veta?
Wikipedia near Quebrada La Veta
Where to stay near Quebrada La Veta
Also known as Quebrada de la Veta
The timezone in Quebrada La Veta is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.4500°, Longitude. -74.5000°
Satellite map around Quebrada La Veta
Loading map of Quebrada La Veta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada La Veta, in Bolívar, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Algarrobo (3.2km)
- Boyacá (6.3km)
- Puerto Sol y Sombra (6.4km)
- Mosquitero (7.1km)
- Payandé (9km)
- Buenos Aires (11.5km)
- Centro Alegre (12.7km)
- Las Pavas (13.1km)
- Colorado (13.5km)
- Río Nuevo (14.2km)
- San Rafael (14.2km)
- Betania (16.3km)
- El Reposo (18km)
- La Loma (18km)
- Plaza Nueva (18.6km)
- La Dorada (19.4km)
- Palmaritico (20.1km)
- El Palmar (20.3km)
- Caimital (20.4km)
- Tierra Santa (22.4km)
- Tacuyalta (23.2km)
- La Concepción (23.2km)
- Achí (25.6km)
- La Ceja (25.6km)
- La Raya (25.7km)
- Buenavista (26.2km)
- Ventura (27.1km)
- El Garcero (28.4km)
- Contento (28.6km)
- Montecristo (29.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta Peñita (7.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Playón Buenos Aires (29.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Caño de La Montaña (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Corcovado (10km)
Airports close to Quebrada La Veta
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (170.9km)
Las brujas(CZU), Corozal, Colombia (223.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada La Veta
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (150.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.