Traveling Luck for Quebrada de San Marcos, Bolívar, Colombia
Where is Quebrada de San Marcos?What's around Quebrada de San Marcos?
Wikipedia near Quebrada de San Marcos
Where to stay near Quebrada de San Marcos
The timezone in Quebrada de San Marcos is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. 8.3167°, Longitude. -74.5667°
Loading map of Quebrada de San Marcos and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada de San Marcos, in Bolívar, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Raya (3.2km)
- Galindo (7.1km)
- Caimital (9.6km)
- Astillero (10.1km)
- Rangel (15.9km)
- La Dorada (17.1km)
- Montecristo (17.7km)
- El Garcero (18km)
- Betania (18.6km)
- San Rafael (19.1km)
- La Concepción (19.3km)
- Pueblo Nuevo (19.4km)
- Tenche (21.4km)
- Puerto Sol y Sombra (23km)
- Diaz Granados (25.6km)
- La Ceja (25.7km)
- Boyacá (26.3km)
- Las Pavas (28.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lomas de La Yuca (21.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Loma de San Antonio (13.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ciénaga la Sierpe (25.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta Peñita (21.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Platanal (18km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Achí (18km)
Airports close to Quebrada de San Marcos
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (191km)
Las brujas(CZU), Corozal, Colombia (236.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada de San Marcos
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (178.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.