Traveling Luck for Ciénaga Ceiba Mocha, Magdalena, Colombia
Where is Cienaga Ceiba Mocha?What's around Cienaga Ceiba Mocha?
Wikipedia near Cienaga Ceiba Mocha
Where to stay near Ciénaga Ceiba Mocha
The timezone in Cienaga Ceiba Mocha is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.0322221999999996°, Longitude. -73.888888899999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ciénaga Ceiba Mocha, in Magdalena, Colombia
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ciénaga El Roblal (1.2km)
- Ciénaga El Arrastradero (2.1km)
- Ciénaga Caña Fístula (3.8km)
- Ciénaga El Garzal (4.5km)
- Ciénaga Gualumal (4.5km)
- Ciénaga La Pácora (5.1km)
- Ciénaga Los Suanes (5.4km)
- Ciénaga Indriana (5.6km)
- Ciénaga Cantagallo (5.8km)
- Ciénaga La Ceibita (6.3km)
- Ciénaga El Letrero (7.4km)
- Ciénaga Tíojuancho (7.8km)
- Ciénaga González (8.2km)
- Ciénaga Bartolazo (10.1km)
- Ciénaga Caballo (10.7km)
- Ciénaga Andrés Martínez (11.7km)
- Ciénaga Guarumal (16.1km)
- Ciénaga de Zapatosa (16.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto El Banco (16.4km)
- seaplane landing area;
- a place on a waterbody where floatplanes land and take off.
- El Banco (17.4km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Caño Patón (14km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Negritos (15km)
Airports close to Ciénaga Ceiba Mocha
Aguas claras(OCV), Ocana, Colombia (169.8km)
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (185km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ciénaga Ceiba Mocha
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (16.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.