Traveling Luck for Mata de Caña, Magdalena, Colombia
Where is Mata de Cana?What's around Mata de Cana?
Wikipedia near Mata de Cana
Where to stay near Mata de Caña
Also known as Caserio Mata de Cana, Caserio Mata de Caña, Matecana
The timezone in Mata de Cana is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 18:17. It's light
Latitude. 8.9833°, Longitude. -73.8833°
Loading map of Mata de Caña and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mata de Caña, in Magdalena, Colombia
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ciénaga Los Suanes (4.6km)
- Ciénaga El Letrero (5.7km)
- Ciénaga Gualumal (5.9km)
- Ciénaga La Ceibita (6.7km)
- Ciénaga El Arrastradero (7.5km)
- Ciénaga La Pácora (8.8km)
- Ciénaga Caballo (9.7km)
- Ciénaga Indriana (10.1km)
- Ciénaga Caña Fístula (10.4km)
- Ciénaga El Roblal (10.5km)
- Ciénaga González (11.5km)
- Ciénaga El Garzal (13.1km)
- Ciénaga Cantagallo (15.1km)
- Ciénaga Guarumal (15.8km)
- Ciénaga Tíojuancho (16.1km)
- Ciénaga Bartolazo (19km)
- Ciénaga Andrés Martínez (19.1km)
- Ciénaga Alfaro (19.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas Caimancito (21.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto El Banco (20.9km)
- seaplane landing area;
- a place on a waterbody where floatplanes land and take off.
- El Banco (15.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro el Barco (13km)
Airports close to Mata de Caña
Aguas claras(OCV), Ocana, Colombia (161.8km)
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (188.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mata de Caña
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (20.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.