Traveling Luck for Jetsemain, Magdalena, Colombia
Where is Jetsemain?What's around Jetsemain?
Wikipedia near Jetsemain
Where to stay near Jetsemain
The timezone in Jetsemain is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.0758°, Longitude. -73.9561°
Satellite map around Jetsemain
Loading map of Jetsemain and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jetsemain, in Magdalena, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jetsemain (0km)
- Nuevo Día (2.7km)
- Belencito (3.9km)
- Las Delicias (5.7km)
- Botillero (6.1km)
- Sabanas de Molina (7.1km)
- Las Flores (7.4km)
- Marratonal (8.5km)
- Islitas (9km)
- Sabana de Hatillo (9.1km)
- Los Mamones (9.8km)
- Belén (10.5km)
- Los Pilones (11.7km)
- El Salto (12.3km)
- La Esperanza (12.3km)
- Pueblo Nuevo (13.3km)
- Tamalamequito (13.8km)
- La Esperanza (13.9km)
- El Banco (14.1km)
- Barranco (14.5km)
- Aguafría (14.5km)
- El Jobo (16.6km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ciénaga Andrés Martínez (3.4km)
- Ciénaga Bartolazo (7.3km)
- Ciénaga de Palomeque (10.8km)
- Ciénaga González (11.4km)
- Ciénaga Rodeito (11.5km)
- Ciénaga Caña Fístula (12.2km)
- Ciénaga Indriana (12.2km)
- Ciénaga Cantagallo (12.4km)
- Ciénaga La Pácora (13.5km)
- Ciénaga El Roblal (14.6km)
- Ciénaga La Ceibita (15.7km)
- Ciénaga El Garzal (15.8km)
- Ciénaga Gualumal (16.5km)
- Ciénaga Palmarito (16.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hacienda El Rastrojo (12.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto El Banco (6.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- El Banco (16.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Negritos (1.8km)
Airports close to Jetsemain
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (170.6km)
Aguas claras(OCV), Ocana, Colombia (184.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jetsemain
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (6.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.