Traveling Luck for Belencito, Magdalena, Colombia
Where is Belencito?What's around Belencito?
Wikipedia near Belencito
Where to stay near Belencito
The timezone in Belencito is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 9.0844°, Longitude. -73.9372°
Loading map of Belencito and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belencito, in Magdalena, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Belencito (0km)
- Las Delicias (3km)
- Jetsemain (3.9km)
- Nuevo Día (4.4km)
- Marratonal (6.7km)
- Belén (7.2km)
- Botillero (7.8km)
- Sabanas de Molina (10.9km)
- Los Mamones (11.1km)
- Islitas (11.2km)
- Las Flores (11.2km)
- Los Pilones (12.8km)
- Sabana de Hatillo (12.9km)
- El Trébol (13.8km)
- El Salto (15.1km)
- Barranco (15.1km)
- La Esperanza (15.5km)
- Pueblo Nuevo (16km)
- El Jobo (16km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ciénaga Andrés Martínez (3.5km)
- Ciénaga Bartolazo (4km)
- Ciénaga Cantagallo (9.6km)
- Ciénaga Caña Fístula (11.3km)
- Ciénaga González (12km)
- Ciénaga Indriana (12km)
- Ciénaga El Roblal (12.7km)
- Ciénaga El Garzal (13.1km)
- Ciénaga La Pácora (13.2km)
- Ciénaga Tíojuancho (13.7km)
- Ciénaga de Palomeque (14.3km)
- Ciénaga Rodeito (15.3km)
- Ciénaga El Arrastradero (15.5km)
- Ciénaga La Ceibita (15.6km)
- Ciénaga Gualumal (15.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hacienda El Rastrojo (12.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto El Banco (10.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Negritos (2.4km)
Airports close to Belencito
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (173.7km)
Aguas claras(OCV), Ocana, Colombia (183.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Belencito
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (10.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.