Traveling Luck for Ciénaga Palmarito, Bolívar, Colombia
Where is Cienaga Palmarito?What's around Cienaga Palmarito?
Wikipedia near Cienaga Palmarito
Where to stay near Ciénaga Palmarito
The timezone in Cienaga Palmarito is America/Bogota
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. 9°, Longitude. -74°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ciénaga Palmarito, in Bolívar, Colombia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Esperanza (3.2km)
- San Miguel (3.2km)
- El Banco (4.2km)
- La Esperanza (4.5km)
- Pueblo Nuevo (5.3km)
- El Salto (5.9km)
- Juana Sánchez (8.9km)
- El Peñón (9.9km)
- Sabanas de Molina (10km)
- Bocas de Chimí (10km)
- Las Flores (10.3km)
- La Ribona (11km)
- Tamalamequito (11.2km)
- Sabana de Hatillo (12.9km)
- Peñoncito (13km)
- Los Negritos (14.1km)
- Las Aguadas (14.1km)
- Chimí (14.1km)
- Negritos (14.3km)
- Rincón de Malpica (15.2km)
- La Estrella (16km)
- Diosmevea (16.1km)
- Jetsemain (16.6km)
- El Palmar (16.9km)
- Hatillo de Loba (17.2km)
- Nuevo Día (18.6km)
- Aguafría (19.7km)
- Botillero (19.9km)
- Belencito (19.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- a building or buildings housing a center, institute, foundation, hospital, prison, mission, courthouse, etc..
- Andian Nacional Corporacion (16km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeropuerto El Banco (9.9km)
- seaplane landing area;
- a place on a waterbody where floatplanes land and take off.
- El Banco (7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- El Banco (0km)
- oil pumping station;
- a facility for pumping oil through a pipeline.
- Estación Los Negritos (19.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Negritos (18.4km)
Airports close to Ciénaga Palmarito
Baracoa(MGN), Magangue, Colombia (166.8km)
Aguas claras(OCV), Ocana, Colombia (178.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ciénaga Palmarito
Las flores, El banco, Colombia (9.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.