Traveling Luck for Cerro Jatun Phujro, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Cerro Jatun Phujro?What's around Cerro Jatun Phujro?
Wikipedia near Cerro Jatun Phujro
Where to stay near Cerro Jatun Phujro
The timezone in Cerro Jatun Phujro is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.9000°, Longitude. -65.1500°
Satellite map around Cerro Jatun Phujro
Loading map of Cerro Jatun Phujro and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Jatun Phujro, in Potosí, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tolapampa (12.2km)
- Viscachani (14.1km)
- Tiupampa (19.2km)
- Runa Huanusca (19.2km)
- Singabi (20.9km)
- Keluyo (23.3km)
- Arapiri (24.5km)
- Estancia Samiri (29.5km)
- Estancia Churqui Pampa (29.6km)
- Kata (30.5km)
- Estancia Kheta Mayu (31.1km)
- Quelluya (33.2km)
- Comunidad Chullunquia (36.7km)
- Huayoma (38km)
- Estancia Senia (38.1km)
- Santa Ana (39.1km)
- Comunidad Querquehuisi (44.6km)
- Mojón (44.6km)
- Calapaya (51.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Moko Pata (31km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Meseta de Tolula-Pampa (16.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Ninarupasca (36.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Abra Ichuloma (5.2km)