Traveling Luck for Río Cayuni, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Rio Cayuni?What's around Rio Cayuni?
Wikipedia near Rio Cayuni
Where to stay near Río Cayuni
The timezone in Rio Cayuni is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.966666700000001°, Longitude. -65.150000000000006°
Geographic features & Photographs around Río Cayuni, in Potosí, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Arapiri (10.5km)
- Estancia Churqui Pampa (11.8km)
- Tolapampa (12.2km)
- Santa Ana (17.4km)
- Runa Huanusca (19.2km)
- Kata (20.9km)
- Comunidad Querquehuisi (22.8km)
- Mojón (22.8km)
- Estancia Kheta Mayu (26.2km)
- Estancia Senia (26.8km)
- Querque Huasi (29.6km)
- Viscachani (29.8km)
- Singabi (30.5km)
- Estancia Orcayo (31.9km)
- Estancia Catawi (34.7km)
- Estancia Koya Khasa (34.9km)
- Tambillos (35.5km)
- Tiupampa (36.7km)
- Vilaque (37.1km)
- Estancia Samiri (38.9km)
- Mulli (40.3km)
- Estancia Challa Chajra (42.3km)
- Keluyo (43.8km)
- San Lucas (45.6km)
- Estancia Apacheta (52.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hacienda Pampa Grande (31km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Meseta de Tolula-Pampa (31.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Moko Pata (26.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Ninarupasca (19.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Abra Ichuloma (22.7km)