Traveling Luck for Runa Huanusca, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Runa Huanusca?What's around Runa Huanusca?
Wikipedia near Runa Huanusca
Where to stay near Runa Huanusca
The timezone in Runa Huanusca is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. -19.933333300000001°, Longitude. -65.200000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Runa Huanusca, in Potosí, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Runa Huanusca (0km)
- Viscachani (15.7km)
- Estancia Churqui Pampa (17.4km)
- Estancia Senia (19.6km)
- Estancia Samiri (19.8km)
- Tolapampa (20.9km)
- Vilaque (26.7km)
- Quelluya (27.1km)
- Arapiri (28.4km)
- Keluyo (31.4km)
- Tambillos (31.8km)
- Santa Ana (34.7km)
- Mulli (34.7km)
- Comunidad Ñuqui (34.9km)
- Comunidad Chullunquia (35.1km)
- Kepallu (35.7km)
- Charcoma (37km)
- Singabi (38.2km)
- Lacaya (38.2km)
- Kata (38.3km)
- Tiupampa (38.4km)
- Estancia Orcayo (38.8km)
- Estancia Catawi (39.1km)
- Comunidad Querquehuisi (39.3km)
- Mojón (39.3km)
- Lulupaya (43.1km)
- Estancia Jatun Khocha (45km)
- Pampa Tambo (50.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Moko Pata (11.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Ninarupasca (38.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Abra Ichuloma (23.7km)