Traveling Luck for Kata, Chuquisaca, Bolivia
Where is Kata?What's around Kata?
Wikipedia near Kata
Where to stay near Kata
The timezone in Kata is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.966666700000001°, Longitude. -65.083333300000007°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kata, in Chuquisaca, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kata (0km)
- Estancia Kheta Mayu (6.7km)
- Arapiri (10.5km)
- Tolapampa (19.2km)
- Singabi (22.1km)
- Santa Ana (22.9km)
- Torojchi (26km)
- Estancia Tunasniyoj (26.7km)
- Comunidad Querquehuisi (27.2km)
- Mojón (27.2km)
- Querque Huasi (29.6km)
- Estancia Toma Pata (30.5km)
- Estancia Churqui Pampa (31.9km)
- Tiupampa (33.6km)
- Estancia Challa Chajra (33.7km)
- Estancia Puca Pampa (34.7km)
- Estancia Koya Khasa (34.9km)
- Estancia Chillahua (37.1km)
- Runa Huanusca (38.3km)
- Estancia Yuraj Cancha (41.9km)
- Buena Vista (48.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Chilchi Pampa (11.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Kaya Rayoj (52.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Valles (28.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Ninarupasca (12.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Abra Ichuloma (27.1km)