Traveling Luck for Asagatai Point, general, American Samoa
Where is Asagatai Point?What's around Asagatai Point?
Wikipedia near Asagatai Point
Where to stay near Asagatai Point
The timezone in Asagatai Point is Pacific/Pago_Pago
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 18:12. It's Dark
Latitude. -14.1733°, Longitude. -169.6314°
Satellite map around Asagatai Point
Loading map of Asagatai Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Asagatai Point, in general, American Samoa
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sinapoto Stream (6.3km)
- Vaaui Stream (6.5km)
- Alei Stream (6.5km)
- Talaisina Stream (6.8km)
- Topea Stream (6.9km)
- Vainuulua Stream (7.5km)
- Etemuli Stream (8.1km)
- Papausi Stream (8.3km)
- Ulafala Stream (8.3km)
- Tafe Stream (9.3km)
- Agaputuputu Stream (10km)
- Tufu Stream (12.8km)
- Matasina Stream (12.9km)
- Amouli Stream (13km)
- Malaetia Stream (13.1km)
- Saumolia Stream (13.1km)
- Alei Stream (13.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vaoto Marsh (11.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- South Ofu Beach (4.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ofu Airport (10.7km)
- a large body of salt water more or less confined by continuous land or chains of islands forming a subdivision of an ocean.
- South Pacific Ocean (13.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Asaga Strait (0.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Olosega Elementary School (3.5km)