Traveling Luck for Nuupule Rock, general, American Samoa
Where is Nuupule Rock?What's around Nuupule Rock?
Wikipedia near Nuupule Rock
Where to stay near Nuupule Rock
The timezone in Nuupule Rock is Pacific/Pago_Pago
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:20. It's light
Latitude. -14.1783°, Longitude. -169.6775°
Satellite map around Nuupule Rock
Loading map of Nuupule Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nuupule Rock, in general, American Samoa
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Tuumuai Point (2.1km)
- Tauga Point (3.9km)
- Feia Point (4.2km)
- Lepua Point (4.3km)
- Sinapoto Point (4.3km)
- Papaloloa Point (4.4km)
- Fatuana Point (5.2km)
- Fatuaga Point (11.7km)
- Asagatai Point (13.1km)
- Tamatupu Point (13.6km)
- Tumatolu Point (14.2km)
- Pouono Point (16.4km)
- Vaisaili Point (17.9km)
- Maga Point (19.6km)
- Leaumasili Point (19.6km)
- Imoa Point (19.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Amouli Stream (0.2km)
- Malaetia Stream (0.3km)
- Saumolia Stream (0.6km)
- Tufu Stream (0.8km)
- Alei Stream (1.2km)
- Matasina Stream (1.9km)
- Agaputuputu Stream (4.3km)
- Tafe Stream (4.7km)
- Ulafala Stream (5.4km)
- Vainuulua Stream (6km)
- Sinapoto Stream (19.3km)
- Vaaui Stream (19.5km)
- Alei Stream (19.6km)
- Talaisina Stream (19.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vaoto Marsh (3.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- South Ofu Beach (8.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ofu Airport (3.9km)
- a large body of salt water more or less confined by continuous land or chains of islands forming a subdivision of an ocean.
- South Pacific Ocean (8.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Asaga Strait (13.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Olosega Elementary School (15.7km)