Traveling Luck for Fatuana Point, general, American Samoa
Where is Fatuana Point?What's around Fatuana Point?
Wikipedia near Fatuana Point
Where to stay near Fatuana Point
The timezone in Fatuana Point is Pacific/Pago_Pago
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -14.1889°, Longitude. -169.6628°
Satellite map around Fatuana Point
Loading map of Fatuana Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fatuana Point, in general, American Samoa
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Matasina Stream (3.8km)
- Tufu Stream (4.5km)
- Amouli Stream (5.1km)
- Malaetia Stream (5.4km)
- Vainuulua Stream (5.6km)
- Saumolia Stream (5.6km)
- Ulafala Stream (5.7km)
- Tafe Stream (5.8km)
- Agaputuputu Stream (6km)
- Alei Stream (6.1km)
- Papausi Stream (15.2km)
- Sinapoto Stream (15.6km)
- Vaaui Stream (15.7km)
- Talaisina Stream (15.9km)
- Topea Stream (15.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vaoto Marsh (1.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- South Ofu Beach (5.7km)
- Ofu Airport (1.3km)
- a large body of salt water more or less confined by continuous land or chains of islands forming a subdivision of an ocean.
- South Pacific Ocean (4.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Asaga Strait (10.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Olosega Elementary School (11.7km)