Traveling Luck for South Ofu Beach, general, American Samoa
Where is South Ofu Beach?What's around South Ofu Beach?
Wikipedia near South Ofu Beach
Where to stay near South Ofu Beach
The timezone in South Ofu Beach is Pacific/Pago_Pago
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:23. It's light
Latitude. -14.1775°, Longitude. -169.6464°
Satellite map around South Ofu Beach
Loading map of South Ofu Beach and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around South Ofu Beach, in general, American Samoa
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vainuulua Stream (3.8km)
- Ulafala Stream (4.6km)
- Tafe Stream (5.5km)
- Agaputuputu Stream (6.2km)
- Tufu Stream (8.5km)
- Matasina Stream (8.5km)
- Amouli Stream (8.6km)
- Malaetia Stream (8.8km)
- Saumolia Stream (8.9km)
- Alei Stream (9.1km)
- Sinapoto Stream (10.5km)
- Vaaui Stream (10.7km)
- Alei Stream (10.8km)
- Talaisina Stream (10.9km)
- Topea Stream (11km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Fatuaga Point (2.9km)
- Asagatai Point (4.4km)
- Tamatupu Point (4.9km)
- Tumatolu Point (5.5km)
- Fatuana Point (5.7km)
- Sinapoto Point (6.6km)
- Papaloloa Point (7.2km)
- Lepua Point (7.3km)
- Pouono Point (7.9km)
- Vaisaili Point (9.6km)
- Tuumuai Point (9.7km)
- Feia Point (9.9km)
- Tauga Point (10.1km)
- Imoa Point (10.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vaoto Marsh (7.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- South Ofu Beach (0km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ofu Airport (6.3km)
- a large body of salt water more or less confined by continuous land or chains of islands forming a subdivision of an ocean.
- South Pacific Ocean (9.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Asaga Strait (4.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Olosega Elementary School (6.9km)