Traveling Luck for Bethania Church, North Dakota, United States
Where is Bethania Church?What's around Bethania Church?
Wikipedia near Bethania Church
Where to stay near Bethania Church
The timezone in Bethania Church is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 08:17 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 47.7881°, Longitude. -99.7478° , Elevation. 491m
Loading map of Bethania Church and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bethania Church, in North Dakota, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- School Number 3 (0.9km)
- South Fram School (3.7km)
- School Number 3 (6km)
- School Number 2 (6km)
- School Number 3 (9.1km)
- School Number 2 (9.3km)
- Bloomington School Number 4 (9.9km)
- North Fork School Number 2 (9.9km)
- Whitby School Number 1 (10.2km)
- Sheyenne River Academy (12.6km)
- School Number 3 (12.9km)
- Bloomington School Number 1 (13.7km)
- School Number 4 (13.8km)
- Odessa School Number 1 (13.8km)
- Whitby School Number 4 (14.3km)
- Bloomington School Number 2 (14.8km)
- Wells School Number 1 (15.5km)
- North Fork School Number 1 (15.8km)
- Arne School (17.5km)
- Eigenheim School Number 1 (17.5km)
- Bloomington School Number 3 (17.6km)
- School Number 1 (18km)
- Odessa School Number 2 (18.1km)
- Whitby School Number 3 (18.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Fram, Township of (3.4km)
- Heimdal, Township of (8.5km)
- Wells, Township of (8.9km)
- Manfred, Township of (9.2km)
- Forward, Township of (9.5km)
- East Fork, Township of (10.3km)
- Arne, Township of (13km)
- West Norway, Township of (15.6km)
- Harvey, City of (15.8km)
- Hagel, Township of (16.4km)
- Saint Anna, Township of (17.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Palmer Spring (13.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Harvey Municipal Airport (15.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KHND-AM (Harvey) (15.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Morale, Butte de (10.5km)
Airports close to Bethania Church
Minot international(MOT), Minot, Usa (143.3km)
Minot afb(MIB), Minot, Usa (158.1km)