Traveling Luck for Wells, Township of, North Dakota, United States
Where is Wells, Township of?What's around Wells, Township of?
Wikipedia near Wells, Township of
Where to stay near Wells, Township of
The timezone in Wells, Township of is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 47.8000°, Longitude. -99.8500°
Loading map of Wells, Township of and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wells, Township of, in North Dakota, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- School Number 3 (2.4km)
- School Number 2 (3.2km)
- Sheyenne River Academy (3.8km)
- South Fram School (5.5km)
- Wells School Number 1 (6.8km)
- Whitby School Number 1 (8.8km)
- Odessa School Number 1 (8.9km)
- School Number 3 (9km)
- School Number 3 (9.1km)
- Hillsdale School Number 31 (10.2km)
- Whitby School Number 4 (12.4km)
- North Fork School Number 2 (13.4km)
- School Number 2 (13.5km)
- Whitby School Number 3 (13.6km)
- Odessa School Number 2 (14.1km)
- New German School Number 4 (14.3km)
- Pioneer School Number 3 (14.4km)
- Odessa School Number 3 (14.7km)
- Hillsdale School Number 3 (15.2km)
- North Fork School Number 1 (15.8km)
- Pioneer School Number 4 (16.6km)
- New German School Number 2 (18km)
- Pioneer School Number 2 (18.1km)
- Bloomington School Number 4 (18.4km)
- Eigenheim School Number 2 (18.6km)
- School Number 2 (18.9km)
- Strasburg School Number 2 (18.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Palmer Spring (16.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Harvey Municipal Airport (7.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Harvey Dam (8.4km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KHND-AM (Harvey) (8.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Morale, Butte de (4km)
Airports close to Wells, Township of
Minot international(MOT), Minot, Usa (134.8km)
Minot afb(MIB), Minot, Usa (149.8km)