Traveling Luck for South Fram School, North Dakota, United States
Where is South Fram School?What's around South Fram School?
Wikipedia near South Fram School
Where to stay near South Fram School
The timezone in South Fram School is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 04:52 and Sunset at 20:20. It's light
Latitude. 47.782499999999999°, Longitude. -99.790559999999999° , Elevation. 492m
Geographic features & Photographs around South Fram School, in North Dakota, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- South Fram School (0km)
- School Number 3 (3.7km)
- School Number 3 (4.7km)
- School Number 2 (5.6km)
- School Number 3 (6.5km)
- Whitby School Number 1 (7.4km)
- School Number 2 (8km)
- Sheyenne River Academy (9.1km)
- Whitby School Number 4 (11.6km)
- North Fork School Number 2 (11.8km)
- Wells School Number 1 (12.3km)
- Odessa School Number 1 (12.3km)
- Bloomington School Number 4 (12.8km)
- Whitby School Number 3 (14.9km)
- Bloomington School Number 1 (15.7km)
- Hillsdale School Number 31 (15.7km)
- Eigenheim School Number 1 (16.3km)
- School Number 3 (16.5km)
- North Fork School Number 1 (16.5km)
- Odessa School Number 2 (17.2km)
- School Number 4 (17.5km)
- Pioneer School Number 3 (17.8km)
- School Number 1 (17.9km)
- Bloomington School Number 2 (18km)
- Eigenheim School Number 2 (18km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Fram, Township of (2.3km)
- Wells, Township of (5.5km)
- Forward, Township of (5.9km)
- Manfred, Township of (8.6km)
- Harvey, City of (12.1km)
- Heimdal, Township of (12.2km)
- East Fork, Township of (12.4km)
- Hagel, Township of (14.2km)
- Arne, Township of (16.1km)
- Saint Anna, Township of (17.1km)
- Rusland, Township of (17.2km)
- West Norway, Township of (18.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Palmer Spring (15.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Harvey Municipal Airport (12.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Harvey Dam (11.8km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KHND-AM (Harvey) (11.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Morale, Butte de (8.2km)
Airports close to South Fram School
Minot international(MOT), Minot, Usa (140.4km)
Minot afb(MIB), Minot, Usa (155.3km)