Traveling Luck for Egg Lake, North Dakota, United States
Where is Egg Lake?What's around Egg Lake?
Wikipedia near Egg Lake
Where to stay near Egg Lake
The timezone in Egg Lake is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 20:41. It's light
Latitude. 47.7350°, Longitude. -99.8756° , Elevation. 482m
Satellite map around Egg Lake
Loading map of Egg Lake and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Egg Lake, in North Dakota, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Whitby School Number 1 (3.6km)
- Whitby School Number 4 (4.5km)
- School Number 2 (5.4km)
- Whitby School Number 3 (5.5km)
- Sheyenne River Academy (8km)
- School Number 3 (8.2km)
- Pioneer School Number 3 (9.3km)
- South Fram School (9.5km)
- Eigenheim School Number 2 (10.2km)
- School Number 2 (10.4km)
- School Number 3 (10.9km)
- Pioneer School Number 2 (10.9km)
- Wells School Number 1 (12.1km)
- Eigenheim School Number 1 (12.2km)
- School Number 3 (12.4km)
- Pioneer School Number 4 (13km)
- Hillsdale School Number 31 (13.1km)
- Eigenheim School Number 5 (13.4km)
- School Number 2 (13.9km)
- Hillsdale School Number 3 (14.1km)
- School Number 1 (14.4km)
- Pioneer School Number 1 (14.4km)
- Eigenheim School Number 3 (15.8km)
- School Number 3 (15.9km)
- School Number 1 (16.5km)
- Odessa School Number 1 (17.2km)
- Berlin School Number 2 (19.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pony Gulch (18.6km)
- Harvey Municipal Airport (9.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Harvey Dam (4.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Big Slough (18km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KHND-AM (Harvey) (4.6km)
- Morale, Butte de (12.4km)
Airports close to Egg Lake
Minot international(MOT), Minot, Usa (136.8km)
Minot afb(MIB), Minot, Usa (152.6km)