Traveling Luck for Mulberry Point Creek, North Carolina, United States
Where is Mulberry Point Creek?What's around Mulberry Point Creek?
Wikipedia near Mulberry Point Creek
Where to stay near Mulberry Point Creek
The timezone in Mulberry Point Creek is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:11 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.0058°, Longitude. -76.4961°
Weather near Mulberry Point Creek; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 5.1km away
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Mulberry Point Creek
Loading map of Mulberry Point Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mulberry Point Creek, in North Carolina, United States
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Tump Gut (0.7km)
- Abraham Bay (1.9km)
- Cedar Bay (2.2km)
- Deep Gut (2.4km)
- Turnagain Bay (2.5km)
- Little Creek (3km)
- Pitman Creek (3.5km)
- Big Gut (3.8km)
- Sanborns Gut (4.9km)
- South Bay (5.3km)
- Rattan Bay (6.4km)
- Point of Island Bay (6.6km)
- Piney Island Bay (7km)
- East Bay (7km)
- Dowdy Bay (7.1km)
- Stump Bay (7.5km)
- North Bay (7.8km)
- Newstump Bay (8km)
- Jacks Bay (8.6km)
- Meredith Bend (8.8km)
- Henry Hills Harbor (9.6km)
- Peters Cove (9.6km)
- Long Bay (9.7km)
- Horton Bay (9.7km)
- West Bay (11.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mulberry Point (0.4km)
- Cedar Bay Point (2km)
- Hog Point (3km)
- Westward Point (5.5km)
- Hammock Point (5.9km)
- Dowdy Point (8.2km)
- Newstump Point (9.1km)
- Jacks Bay Point (9.2km)
- Corn Sage Point (9.3km)
- Deep Hole Point (9.8km)
- Point of the Narros (10km)
- Horton Point (10km)
- Point of Marsh (10.5km)
- Swimming Point (10.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Point of Island (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lukens (10.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Narrows, The (10.3km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Old Canal (6.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
Airports close to Mulberry Point Creek
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (46.7km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (63.7km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (116.8km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (174.5km)
Elizabeth city cgas rgnl(ECG), Elizabeth city, Usa (178.6km)