Traveling Luck for Turnagain Bay Spit, North Carolina, United States
Where is Turnagain Bay Spit?What's around Turnagain Bay Spit?
Wikipedia near Turnagain Bay Spit
Where to stay near Turnagain Bay Spit
The timezone in Turnagain Bay Spit is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.0047°, Longitude. -76.5178°
Weather near Turnagain Bay Spit; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 7.4km away
Wind: 10.4km/h Northwest
Wind: 10.4km/h Northwest
Satellite map around Turnagain Bay Spit
Loading map of Turnagain Bay Spit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turnagain Bay Spit, in North Carolina, United States
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Abraham Bay (1.1km)
- Pitman Creek (2.8km)
- Tump Gut (2.9km)
- Turnagain Bay (3.9km)
- Cedar Bay (4.3km)
- Deep Gut (4.3km)
- Little Creek (4.5km)
- Big Gut (5.4km)
- Sanborns Gut (6km)
- South Bay (7.2km)
- Horton Bay (7.3km)
- Rattan Bay (7.8km)
- Piney Island Bay (8.6km)
- East Bay (8.8km)
- Stump Bay (8.9km)
- Point of Island Bay (9.1km)
- North Bay (9.2km)
- Dowdy Bay (9.6km)
- Newstump Bay (10.5km)
- Jacks Bay (10.8km)
- Meredith Bend (11km)
- Henry Hills Harbor (11.3km)
- Peters Cove (11.5km)
- Long Bay (11.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mulberry Point Creek (2.5km)
- Broad Creek (3.1km)
- Parsons Creek (3.4km)
- Brown Creek (4.8km)
- South River (8.8km)
- Coffee Creek (9.1km)
- Mulberry Creek (9.1km)
- Hardy Creek (9.9km)
- Little Creek (9.9km)
- Dixon Creek (10.3km)
- Big Creek (10.3km)
- Eastman Creek (10.4km)
- Royal Creek (10.6km)
- Old House Creek (10.6km)
- Fur Creek (11km)
- Deep Hole (11.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
Accommodation around Turnagain Bay Spit
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Point of Island (6.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Herring Pond (10.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Piney Island (7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- South River Light (8.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Old Canal (7.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
Airports close to Turnagain Bay Spit
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (44.3km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (61.2km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (114.4km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (172.2km)
Goldsboro wayne muni(GWW), Gotha ost, Germany (177.8km)