Traveling Luck for Piney Island Bay, North Carolina, United States
Where is Piney Island Bay?What's around Piney Island Bay?
Wikipedia near Piney Island Bay
Where to stay near Piney Island Bay
The timezone in Piney Island Bay is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 18:53. It's light
Latitude. 34.9667°, Longitude. -76.4589°
Weather near Piney Island Bay; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 8.2km away
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Piney Island Bay
Loading map of Piney Island Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Piney Island Bay, in North Carolina, United States
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Piney Island Bay (0km)
- Stump Bay (1.1km)
- Sanborns Gut (2.8km)
- Long Bay (2.8km)
- Big Gut (3.2km)
- Jacks Bay (3.6km)
- Deep Gut (4.6km)
- Turnagain Bay (4.7km)
- Dowdy Bay (5.4km)
- Owens Bay (5.6km)
- Tump Gut (6.3km)
- Pitman Creek (6.8km)
- Point of Island Bay (6.9km)
- Goose Bay (7.1km)
- Abraham Bay (7.5km)
- Cedar Bay (7.8km)
- West Thorofare Bay (8km)
- Newstump Bay (8.9km)
- Little Creek (9.1km)
- Merkle Bay (9.5km)
- South Bay (9.8km)
- Bull Creek (9.9km)
- Meredith Bend (10.4km)
- Deep Bend (10.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Corn Sage Point (2.9km)
- Swimming Point (3.7km)
- Jacks Bay Point (4.4km)
- Hog Point (4.6km)
- Dowdy Point (6.2km)
- Long Bay Point (6.4km)
- Mulberry Point (7.4km)
- Cedar Bay Point (8.4km)
- Merkle Bay Point (8.5km)
- Tump Point (9km)
- Newstump Point (9.3km)
- Hammock Point (10.8km)
- Westward Point (11.2km)
- Deep Bend Point (11.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Point of Island (5.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sea Level, Township of (9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Volvee Camp (5.6km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Turnagain Bay Spit (8.6km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- an artificial watercourse.
- Old Canal (2.1km)
Airports close to Piney Island Bay
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (49.5km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (68.9km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (119.1km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (180.2km)
Elizabeth city cgas rgnl(ECG), Elizabeth city, Usa (183.1km)