Traveling Luck for Coffee Creek, North Carolina, United States
Where is Coffee Creek?What's around Coffee Creek?
Wikipedia near Coffee Creek
Where to stay near Coffee Creek
The timezone in Coffee Creek is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 34.9464°, Longitude. -76.5519°
Weather near Coffee Creek; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 15.4km away
Wind: 4.6km/h South
Wind: 4.6km/h South
Satellite map around Coffee Creek
Loading map of Coffee Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Coffee Creek, in North Carolina, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Coffee Creek (0km)
- Royal Creek (1.5km)
- Little Creek (1.6km)
- Dixon Creek (2km)
- Eastman Creek (2.2km)
- Mulberry Creek (2.2km)
- Old House Creek (2.9km)
- Big Creek (3.5km)
- Southwest Creek (3.8km)
- Doe Creek (4.2km)
- Hardy Creek (5.1km)
- Buck Creek (5.4km)
- Duck Creek (6.1km)
- Elisha Creek (6.9km)
- South River (7.3km)
- Brown Creek (7.4km)
- Broad Creek (7.5km)
- Parsons Creek (7.5km)
- West Fork South River (8.6km)
- East Fork South River (8.6km)
- Cullie Creek (10.4km)
- Fur Creek (10.4km)
- Jonaquin Creek (10.5km)
- Mulberry Point Creek (10.5km)
- Henrys Creek (10.8km)
- Berrys Creek (11.2km)
- Garbacon Creek (11.7km)
- Dumpling Creek (12.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Coffee Creek
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- South River Light (6.3km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Old Canal (9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Merrimon Church (9.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Open Grounds (11.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Herring Pond (7.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Reels Chapel (10.8km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Turnagain Bay Spit (9.1km)
Airports close to Coffee Creek
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (38.5km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (59.3km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (108km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (170.9km)
Goldsboro wayne muni(GWW), Gotha ost, Germany (177.4km)