Traveling Luck for Marránguit, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Marranguit?What's around Marranguit?
Wikipedia near Marranguit
Where to stay near Marránguit
The timezone in Marranguit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 01:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.6833°, Longitude. -53.0000°
Loading map of Marránguit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marránguit, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Qáinat Avqutât (8.2km)
- Majuarqusuitsoq (10.3km)
- Akuliaruseq (11.6km)
- Niaqorssuaq (13km)
- Ingmíkôrtoq (13.8km)
- Eqalugaarsuit (15.3km)
- Igdlerussaq (15.4km)
- Kingittoq (15.7km)
- Jámak (16.5km)
- Qaarsup Qulaa (18km)
- Qârajugtoq (18.6km)
- Qatdlut (20.8km)
- Naujarssuit (21.3km)
- Kangilerssua (22.2km)
- Qingaq (23.1km)
- Augpalugtulínguaq (26.7km)
- Isordlutaq (27km)
- Tiggak (27km)
- Ivnâta Qâ (29.1km)
- Simiutánguaq (30.2km)
- Kuánit (31.6km)
- Súngoq (32.7km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Salleq (23.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kuánit Tasiat (31.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Nassuttuup Nunaa (23.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Imermiut Fangsthus (30.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Uiffaq (31km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gamle Egedesminde (25.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kigssaviarssuit Narssât (23.2km)
Airports close to Marránguit
Kangerlussuaq sondre stromfjord(SFJ), Sondrestrom, Greenland (128.3km)
Jacobshavn(JAV), Jakobshavn, Greenland (195.9km)