Traveling Luck for Næsetop, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nasetop?What's around Nasetop?
Where to stay near Næsetop
The timezone in Nasetop is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:21 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.0333°, Longitude. -41.4000°
Satellite map around Næsetop
Loading map of Næsetop and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Næsetop, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (29.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Od Vig (23.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (23.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Imikajik (16.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Saqqisikuik (21.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (25km)