Traveling Luck for Kangerajuk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kangerajuk?What's around Kangerajuk?
Where to stay near Kangerajuk
The timezone in Kangerajuk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:30 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.0500°, Longitude. -41.3167°
Satellite map around Kangerajuk
Loading map of Kangerajuk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kangerajuk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (26.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Imikajik (21km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Saqqisikuik (19.5km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Kegletop (8km)