Traveling Luck for Kegletop, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kegletop?What's around Kegletop?
Where to stay near Kegletop
The timezone in Kegletop is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:25 and Sunset at 20:50. It's light
Latitude. 63.0500°, Longitude. -41.4667°
Satellite map around Kegletop
Loading map of Kegletop and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kegletop, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (25.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Od Vig (21.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (19.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Saqqisikuik (21.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (21km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Bjarke Gletscher (27.3km)