Traveling Luck for La Duke Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is La Duke Island?What's around La Duke Island?
Wikipedia near La Duke Island
Where to stay near La Duke Island
The timezone in La Duke Island is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 03:46 and Sunset at 20:40. It's light
Latitude. 56.100381411°, Longitude. -78.966269106°
Geographic features & Photographs around La Duke Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- La Duke Island (0km)
- Johnnys Island (3km)
- Fair Island (6.8km)
- Mavor Island (7.1km)
- Mata Island (8.7km)
- Karlay Island (8.7km)
- Nero Island (12.9km)
- Walton Island (13.8km)
- Dove Island (15.6km)
- Bradbury Island (17.1km)
- Innetalling Island (20.3km)
- Camsell Island (20.8km)
- Ney Island (22.4km)
- Tukarak Island (24.9km)
- Flaherty Island (26.8km)
- Range Island (39.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Fairweather Harbour (10.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Deposit Cove (11km)
Airports close to La Duke Island
Kuujjuarapik(YGW), Kuujjuararapik, Canada (128.6km)