Traveling Luck for Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island?What's around Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island?
Wikipedia near Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island
Where to stay near Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island
The timezone in Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:12 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.5596°, Longitude. -64.5707°
Weather near Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island; Report from Resolution Island, N. W. T., 66km away
Wind: 8.1km/h West
Wind: 8.1km/h West
Loading map of Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island (0km)
- Lawson Island (8.7km)
- Holdridge Island (10.3km)
- Observation Island (10.8km)
- Leading Island (11.1km)
- MacColl Island (11.5km)
- King Island (12.3km)
- Dolphin Island (12.3km)
- Bush Island (12.3km)
- Niels Island (12.4km)
- Lacy Island (13.9km)
- Perrett Island (14.9km)
- Erhardt Island (14.9km)
- Clark Island (15km)
- Goodwin Island (15.3km)
- Pert Island (15.8km)
- Hettash Island (15.9km)
- Ukiarsivik Island (16.5km)
- Cabot Island (16.6km)
- Killiniq Island (17.8km)
- Cabot Island (18.3km)
- Flat Island (19.4km)
Accommodation around Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat IslandTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Port Burwell (22km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Button Hill (7.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Mission Cove (22.7km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Camp Akullialuk (14.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Ellen Head (14.7km)