Traveling Luck for Leading Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Leading Island?What's around Leading Island?
Wikipedia near Leading Island
Where to stay near Leading Island
The timezone in Leading Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:06 and Sunset at 19:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.5946°, Longitude. -64.7471°
Weather near Leading Island; Report from Resolution Island, N. W. T., 67.7km away
Wind: 11.5km/h West
Wind: 11.5km/h West
Loading map of Leading Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leading Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Leading Island (0km)
- Holdridge Island (0.8km)
- King Island (1.2km)
- Niels Island (3.1km)
- Observation Island (3.2km)
- Dolphin Island (3.9km)
- Clark Island (3.9km)
- MacColl Island (5.4km)
- Lawson Island (5.4km)
- Erhardt Island (6.6km)
- Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island (11.1km)
- Perrett Island (11.3km)
- Hettash Island (11.9km)
- Goodwin Island (12km)
- Lacy Island (13km)
- Ukiarsivik Island (13.1km)
- Bush Island (13.3km)
- Flat Island (14.8km)
- Jackson Island (22.1km)
- Killiniq Island (22.5km)
- Pert Island (24.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Killiniq (21.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Port Burwell (20.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Button Hill (8.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Mission Cove (21.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Camp Akullialuk (13.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nuvukallak Point (21.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Uivvaajuk (18.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Ellen Head (14.2km)