Traveling Luck for Lacy Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Lacy Island?What's around Lacy Island?
Wikipedia near Lacy Island
Where to stay near Lacy Island
The timezone in Lacy Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:57 and Sunset at 22:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.6760°, Longitude. -64.5972°
Weather near Lacy Island; Report from Resolution Island, N. W. T., 54.8km away
Loading map of Lacy Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lacy Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lacy Island (0km)
- Goodwin Island (3.1km)
- MacColl Island (7.7km)
- Lawson Island (8km)
- Erhardt Island (9.3km)
- Observation Island (9.8km)
- Holdridge Island (12.9km)
- Leading Island (13km)
- King Island (13.3km)
- Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island (13.9km)
- Clark Island (14.6km)
- Niels Island (16.1km)
- Dolphin Island (16.8km)
- Perrett Island (23.6km)
- Bush Island (23.8km)
- Hettash Island (24.4km)
- Ukiarsivik Island (25.5km)
- Flat Island (27.6km)
- Pert Island (29.5km)
- Cabot Island (30km)
- Killiniq Island (31.3km)
- Cabot Island (31.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Killiniq (33.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Port Burwell (32.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Button Hill (7.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Mission Cove (33.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Camp Akullialuk (24.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Uivvaajuk (31km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Ellen Head (1.3km)