Traveling Luck for Niels Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Niels Island?What's around Niels Island?
Wikipedia near Niels Island
Where to stay near Niels Island
The timezone in Niels Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:01 and Sunset at 22:00. It's light
Latitude. 60.5752°, Longitude. -64.7818°
Weather near Niels Island; Report from Resolution Island, N. W. T., 70.8km away
Wind: 26.5km/h West
Wind: 26.5km/h West
Loading map of Niels Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Niels Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Niels Island (0km)
- Dolphin Island (1km)
- Leading Island (3.1km)
- King Island (3.1km)
- Holdridge Island (3.3km)
- Clark Island (4.2km)
- Observation Island (6.3km)
- Lawson Island (8.4km)
- MacColl Island (8.4km)
- Perrett Island (8.6km)
- Erhardt Island (9.1km)
- Hettash Island (9.1km)
- Ukiarsivik Island (10.3km)
- Bush Island (11.5km)
- Flat Island (11.9km)
- Avingasittuit Siqinirsipangat Island (12.4km)
- Goodwin Island (15km)
- Lacy Island (16.1km)
- Jackson Island (19.4km)
- Killiniq Island (21km)
- Pert Island (24.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Killiniq (19km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Port Burwell (18km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Button Hill (10.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Mission Cove (18.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Camp Akullialuk (10.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nuvukallak Point (18.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Ellen Head (17.3km)