Traveling Luck for Dubrava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dubrava?What's around Dubrava?
Wikipedia near Dubrava
Where to stay near Dubrava
The timezone in Dubrava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.6056°, Longitude. 22.0492°
Satellite map around Dubrava
Loading map of Dubrava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dubrava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrava (0km)
- Ornica (1.1km)
- Tovareš (1.6km)
- Dubrave (2.3km)
- Krušavje (2.5km)
- Bučina (2.6km)
- Knjigino (2.6km)
- Selište (2.9km)
- Rudina (2.9km)
- Gladni Del (2.9km)
- Podbuk (3km)
- Cerovica (3.4km)
- Drenov Ključ (3.7km)
- Manastirište (3.8km)
- Grapčina (4km)
- Popovo (4.1km)
- Sastavci (4.2km)
- Selište (4.3km)
- Klenje (4.3km)
- Milovanova Bučina (4.5km)
- Novo Selo (4.8km)
- Ravno (4.9km)
Accommodation around Dubrava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (0.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (3.2km)
- Plašivac (3.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (3.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (4.2km)
Airports close to Dubrava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dubrava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.