Traveling Luck for Ravanci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravanci?What's around Ravanci?
Wikipedia near Ravanci
Where to stay near Ravanci
The timezone in Ravanci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6436°, Longitude. 22.0403°
Satellite map around Ravanci
Loading map of Ravanci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravanci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamenčić (0.8km)
- Lipov Trap (1.8km)
- Rajkov Breg (1.9km)
- Čukar (2.1km)
- Kula (2.5km)
- Krstatac (2.6km)
- Rujak (2.7km)
- Šiljak (2.7km)
- Čuka (3km)
- Kusak (3.3km)
- Koverke (3.4km)
- Vitanovac (3.4km)
- Kremenac (3.5km)
- Kljuna (3.6km)
- Petrova Čuka (3.8km)
- Strenjak (4km)
- Perša (4.1km)
- Klađe (4.4km)
- Visoki Trap (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Ravanci
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- ŠirokePadine (3.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Labarci (4.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (4.1km)
Airports close to Ravanci
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (194.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravanci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.