Traveling Luck for Manastirište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Manastiriste?What's around Manastiriste?
Wikipedia near Manastiriste
Where to stay near Manastirište
The timezone in Manastiriste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.6100°, Longitude. 22.0092°
Satellite map around Manastirište
Loading map of Manastirište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manastirište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Grozdinski Kamen (1.3km)
- Ovnarnik (1.4km)
- Čuka (2.3km)
- Petrova Čuka (2.4km)
- Crno Trnje (2.6km)
- Rujak (2.7km)
- Stojin Vrh (2.8km)
- Spasićevo (2.9km)
- Vesino (3km)
- Lalkina Čuka (3.8km)
- Lipov Trap (3.8km)
- Rajkov Breg (4km)
- Kulina (4.2km)
- Kremenac (4.3km)
- Cimin Kosak (4.4km)
- Čaške (4.6km)
- Gola Čuka (4.8km)
- Kula (5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Manastirište (0km)
- Milovanova Bučina (1.1km)
- Knjigino (1.9km)
- Sastavci (2.2km)
- Bučina (2.3km)
- Rutava Poljana (2.3km)
- Tovareš (2.3km)
- Novo Selo (3.3km)
- Krušavje (3.4km)
- Dubrave (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.8km)
- Ornica (3.9km)
- Drenčak (4.1km)
- Novoselska Aluga (4.2km)
- Podbuk (4.4km)
- Klenje (4.9km)
- Bučina (4.9km)
Accommodation around Manastirište
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (3.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestova Bara (4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (3.2km)
Airports close to Manastirište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (179.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Manastirište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.